A One Day Pilgrimage | Married Love & the Laws of the Land
Washington DC, Thursday, June 19
Join Father Richard Kosisko, pastor of St. Pius X Parish, and administrator of Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish, both in Mount Pleasant, and Mary Ellen Pellegrino, diocesan director of Pro-life and Social Ministry in prayer and reflection as we travel to the March for Marriage Rally and the Rayburn House Office Building to meet with Congressman Tim Murphy, Mike Kelly, Keith Rothfus and other Western Pennsylvania Congressmen in support of traditional marriage values.
· Bus departs from St. Raymond Parish, Donegal, at 6 a.m., returns at approximately 9 p.m.
· Bus departs from St. Thomas Parish, Bedford, at 7:30 a.m., returns at approximately 8 p.m.
· Rally: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Located in front of the Capitol)
· Lunch: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. (Rayburn House Office Building cafeteria)
· Meeting with Congressmen: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. (Rayburn House Office Building – Room 2322)
· Dinner Stop: Approximately 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (at a restaurant in Frederick, MD)
Passengers will bring or purchase their own meals. Bus fee is $55/seat, however, some financial aid or discounts may be available to cover the bus fee.
Please contact Mary Ellen Pellegrino at 724-552-2605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions or information.