Secondary Math Teacher
Greensburg Central Catholic Junior-Senior High School
- The teacher should have knowledge of principles, theories, methods, techniques, and strategies pertaining to teaching and instruction of secondary level mathematics.
- The candidate will be able to plan, organize, develop, and conduct a comprehensive teaching and instruction mathematics program for pupils at the secondary level by providing appropriate and effective learning experiences for pupils with a variety of learning needs. Effectively assessing the instructional and educational needs of all learners and designing, developing, and implementing sound instructional and educational mathematics programming aligned with NCTM standards is critical.
- The candidate should be dynamic, excited to work in a Catholic school, and able to provide a motivating and stimulating learning environment for all pupils.
- Lastly, we are looking for an individual that is excited to collaborate, open to professional development, work with the math team and continuously grow and reflect in their profession and instructional practices.
- How To Apply: Please send resume, cover letter, letters of reference, Act 34, 151, and 114 clearances, and a PA standard teaching application to Christine Mahady, email@example.com.
- Additional clearances will be required before being hired.