A planning committee comprised of business leaders, community leaders and individuals invested in the Catholic School system will conduct the selection process. All applications will be reviewed blindly without names, schools or geographic locations.
All applications will be evaluated based on the following Project Evaluation Criteria:
- Goals of the project
- Reflective of the meaning of “innovation”
- Impact on student learning
- Quality of planning including but not limited to:
- Timeline for implementation
- Thoroughness of financial plan
- Acquisition and transport of supplies
- Identification of potential obstacles/zoning considerations
Recipients will be recognized at A Celebration of Catholic Schools breakfast on Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Stratigos. Recipients must be in attendance at this event. Upon completion of the grant, recipients must submit an outcome report and account for all funds spent.