While incorporating the International Standards for Technology Education ( ISTE), the Diocese of Greensburg Technology curriculum provides an enriched learning experience for students through the following course units at the appropriate grade level:
- Digital Citizenship/Web Accounts
- Digital Citizenship
- Web Accounts
- Basic Computer Skills and Keyboarding
- Word Processing
- Digital Design
Students will learn how to:
- Develop their online Catholic identity.
- Be creative and responsible communicators while unplugged and online.
- Use computers and a variety of digital tools and software.
The Technology Curriculum builds upon and enhances the prior skills developed at each grade level.
Click on a section to view its contents
Click here to view our July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2025 educational technology plan.